
I can't believe Jenni and I have been married for 9 years! Well, I guess since Simon just turned eight it shouldn't be that surprising! For our anniversary this year went out to a great Italian dinner and enjoyed every bite. I think the best part of our marriage has been the fun. I have alot of fun with Jenni (look at the smiles in the picture). Just tonight at dinner the whole family was laughing together. That is always good. And there is alot of forgivness. I once heard that forgivness is the key to marriage-to forgive even in the midst of being wronged, to always think the best of the other, not to keep a record of wrongs. Jenni gets to practice forgivness alot with me. But maybe the best part is really our friendship. I love that Jenni my best friend. And she is super hot too!
No comments:
Post a Comment